South University Pharmacy
Georgia Southern’s College of Science and Mathematics and South University’s School of Pharmacy now have a joint partnership to help you earn your PharmD and your Bachelors of Arts in either Biology or Chemistry with the benefit of saving both time and money!
- Students must have at least a C average in all courses
- Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA in the major and 2.75 overall
- Students who meet all requirements and apply on time are guaranteed an interview, but not an acceptance.
THE OFFICE OF PRE-PROFESSIONAL ADVISING
- Phone: 912-478-7472
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Pre-Professional Advising
SOUTH UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF PHARMACY ADMISSIONS
- Phone: 912-201-8120
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: South University Website
Last updated: 1/13/2022