NOTE: The ONLY acceptable version is dated SEP 2013.
CIP Codes If you do not see your major listed, please let Ms. Allison know so she can add it to the list.
104-R (See tutorial below on how to open and complete your 104R.)
Cadets are asked to save a copy on their own computers and email a copy to themselves as they will be required to update this document every semester. Cadets will need to project their courses for all four years that they will need to graduate. These forms must be approved by ROTC Cadre and academic advisors.
Cadets who are new to the program need to download a program map (major-specific) from their advisement center’s website:
- Allen E. Paulson College of Engineering & Computing
- College of Arts & Humanities
- College of Behavioral & Social Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health
- Parker College of Business
- Waters College of Health Professions
The 104R process is as follows:
Last updated: 3/9/2022