Welcome to the Eagle Battalion!
DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY, EAGLES!
From its creation in 1980 until today, the Georgia Southern Army ROTC Program has pursued only one mission: to commission future leaders in the U.S. Army. Our award-winning program is the largest of its kind in the Southeastern United States, and recruits only the highest quality students, the best of which graduate with a degree and a gold bar.
Highlights of our program include:
- Four-time recipient of the prestigious MacArthur Award, presented to the top ROTC program from each of the eight brigades. (2009, 2010, 2015 and 2016)
- One of the largest non-military college Army ROTC programs in the country.
- One of the top producers of Army Nurses nationwide.
- The Green to Gold counterpart battalion for both Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield.
- Meeting or exceeding the required number of Army Commissioned Officers for over the last decade, one of only a handful in the country to do so.
In the Eagle Battalion, you will be trained and mentored to the highest possible standards. Our expectations are high, but our world-class group of Cadre will be there every step of the way to teach, coach and mentor you to your success.