I-CEMITURE (France) is accepting applications for summer 2023-see application link below.
CEMITURE (US) is not accepting applications for next summer-please check back with us next fall for future summers.
- Send this link to each of your references: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D246ycHaWvDmz3DCwzrxoT14RsKuU2KPnl21mjffU3A/edit?usp=sharing
- I-CEMITURE (France) application: click here
- Before you submit the application, please ensure that you have done everything on this checklist:
- Included your Statement of Research Interest (Required Length: between 2000-3000 characters)
- Uploaded a PDF of your Résumé
- Uploaded a PDF of your Unofficial transcript(s)
- Send this link to your two references: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D246ycHaWvDmz3DCwzrxoT14RsKuU2KPnl21mjffU3A/edit?usp=sharing
- Due Dates
- I-CEMITURE (France) Application Due: January 27, 2023, 11:59pm EDT
- CEMITURE (US) Application: Not accepting applications for 2023. Please check back with us next fall for future summers.
- Program Dates: May 15 – July 21, 2023
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.
- For undergraduates only, graduation date should be in fall 2023 or later.
- Two references are required for this application; at least one should be a science professor.
- Statement of Research Interest: Explain why you are interested in research and how participating in this program will benefit you. You may copy and paste your response from Word Documents or similar programs into the application. This statement must be at least 2000 characters and no more than 3000 characters.
Thank you for your interest in CEMITURE & I-CEMITURE.
All completed applications will be carefully considered.
Women, minorities, students from rural and under-served areas of the Southeastern United States, and first- and second-year undergraduates are especially encouraged to apply.
Last updated: 11/20/2022