- Send this link to each of your references: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D246ycHaWvDmz3DCwzrxoT14RsKuU2KPnl21mjffU3A/edit?usp=sharing
- Apply here.
- Before you submit the application, please ensure that you have done everything on this checklist:
- Included your Statement of Research Interest (Required Length: between 400-500 words)
- Uploaded a PDF of your Résumé
- Uploaded a PDF of your Unofficial transcript(s)
- Sent this link to your two references: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D246ycHaWvDmz3DCwzrxoT14RsKuU2KPnl21mjffU3A/edit?usp=sharing
- Application Due: February 21, 2020
- Program Dates: May 18 – July 24, 2020
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.
- Participants’ graduation date should be in fall 2020 or later.
- Two references are required for this application; at least one should be a science professor.
- Statement of Research Interest: Explain why you are interested in research and how participating in this program will benefit you. You may copy and paste your response from Word Documents or similar programs into the application. This statement must be at least 400 words and no more than 500 words (3000 Characters).
Thank you for your interest in CEMITURE.
All completed applications will be carefully considered.
Women, minorities, students from rural and under-served areas of the Southeastern United States, and first- and second-year undergraduates are especially encouraged to apply.
Last updated: 11/16/2019