Welcome to CEMITURE & I-CEMITURE!
CollaborativE Multidisciplinary Investigations Through Undergraduate Research Experiences
invites YOU to share & broaden YOUR scientific knowledge!
- 10-weeks of Collaborative Research in the US (CEMITURE) or in France (I-CEMITURE)
- Stipend: $5500
- Housing, Meal Plans provided
- Professional Development and Networking
- I-CEMITURE (France) is accepting applications for summer 2023
- CEMITURE (US) is not accepting applications for summer 2023–please check back with us next fall for future summers.
Each student will receive a stipend, housing, and funds for research supplies. A total of twelve scholars will be selected for these programs. Eight undergraduate scholars will do research on the Georgia Southern campus in Georgia, USA (CEMITURE) and four scholars (2 graduate students and 2 undergraduates) will do research on the University of Lorraine campus in Épinal, France (I-CEMITURE). Travel to France is covered by I-CEMITURE.
Women, minorities, students from rural and under-served areas of the Southeastern United States, and first- and second-year undergraduates are especially encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its possessions.