College of Business Internships
- SURF – Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship: UC Irvine’s Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) program offers undergraduate and master’s diversity students an opportunity to work closely with faculty mentors on research projects and provides an intense course of graduate preparation workshops. The program, which is designed for students who plan to pursue a Ph.D. or M.F.A. degree and enter academic careers, provides the tools needed to facilitate application, admission, and enrollment to graduate school. The SURF program is open to virtually all academic fields at UC Irvine. Qualified students with interest in pursuing their graduate program at UC Irvine are especially encouraged to apply. Deadline Feb 5
- Columbia business school Summer Research Internship: Columbia Business School seeks applicants for the Summer Research Internship Program. This highly selective program provides interns an opportunity to work with Columbia Business School’s faculty on a research project in finance, economics, marketing, management, decision sciences, operations, accounting, or data analytics. This is a multi-disciplinary program and candidates from all backgrounds, including business, statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, the physical sciences, and the social and behavioral sciences are encouraged to apply. We are especially interested in applicants who are underrepresented minorities.
- University of Chicago Summer Boot School of Business- Business Scholars Program: The Summer Business Scholars Program’s experiential curriculum helps you build an analytical framework rooted in problem-solving and critical thinking skills that will set you apart from your peers in the classroom and in recruiting. The program provides a model environment for bold future leaders to strengthen their grasp of business frameworks through an experiential curriculum delivered by world-renowned faculty and industry experts. Participants will receive University of Chicago undergraduate course credit. Scholars graduate with heightened analytical skills, an unparalleled global network, and the groundwork to turn insight into action. With SBSP, you will return to your undergraduate institution or head to your first job or internship with a newfound confidence and a distinct competitive advantage. SBSP prepares you to excel with employers and to make an immediate impact on your organization upon beginning your internship or full-time job. Our unique program will give you the knowledge and tools you’ll need to think decisively and act confidently.
- 2021 Undergraduate Summer Internship Program – Human Resources (Atlanta, GA): Our 10-week paid internship experience is dynamic and tailored to your interests. We think you should spend time doing something you love at a place you’re proud to work – not just earning a paycheck. As an intern, you’ll get hands-on experience solving business needs, support communities where we live and work, interact with senior executives, get paired with a formal mentor, attend social and professional development events,work on a diverse team, and develop business acumen.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Student Internship Program with Tactical Rabbit: This program aims to shape interns into full-blown intelligence analysts by receiving training from a team of former CIA intelligence officers and Everett Stern (Intelligence Director / HSBC Whistleblower / Fmr. U.S. Senate Candidate). Besides HUMINT other traditional intelligence training, interns will be exposed to using open source intelligence tactics (OSINT), or data collection from publicly available sources. Candidates will be taught not just traditional Intelligence Training but will become expert Open Source Intelligence Analysts, and be able to use CIA methodologies and combine them with business skills. They are looking for a DIVERSE intern team specializing in International Affairs, Business, Legal, Criminal Justice, History, Government, and Computer Science.(You MUST apply on the Tactical Rabbit website using your SCHOOL EMAIL)
Last updated: 10/16/2020