The Minor in Mathematics is designed for students who want to take more mathematics courses, while pursuing their degree in another area. Course work includes 15 hours (typically 5 course) beyond Calculus II.
Mathematics (15 hours)
- MATH 1441 – Calculus I (4)
- MATH 2242 – Calculus II (4)
Select two of the following (6-7 credits):
- MATH 2160 – Linear Algebra (3)
- MATH 2243 – Calculus III (4)
- MATH 2332 – Mathematical Structures (3)
Select any 3000-level or above MATH/STAT courses approved for the B.S. in Mathematical Sciences degree program (8-9).
Please see the Georgia Southern Catalog for more course information.
Last updated: 2/10/2023