Shijun Zheng, Ph.D.
Professor of Mathematics
Shijun joined in the Mathematical Sciences department since 2007. His research is primarily in the field of theoretical and computational applied analysis, math-physics, numerical modeling, and dynamics of linear and nonlinear PDEs. Shijun has supervised graduate and undergraduate research projects. He served in research and educational committees on departmental, college and university levels.
- Professor of Mathematics, 2020-present
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, 2012-2020
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 2007-2012
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Maryland, College Park 2003
- M.A. in Mathematics, University of New Mexico, 1998
- M.S. in Mathematics, Nanjing University, 1993
- MATH 2243 Calculus III
- MATH 5530 Mathematics for Scientists and Engineers
- MATH 7332 Advanced PDEs
Last updated: 4/25/2023