Paul Sobaje, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Dr. Sobaje is an Associate Professor at the Statesboro campus.
- Associate Professor of Mathematics, 2023-Present
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, 2018-2023
- Postdoctoral Associate of Mathematics, 2015-2018
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics (NTT), 2014-2015
- Research Fellow, 2011-2014
- Graduate Assistant, 2006-2011
- Database Programmer/ Researcher Analyst, 2000-2005
- Ph.D in Mathematics, University of Southern California, 2011
- B.S in Mathematics, University of California, 1998
Last updated: 4/25/2023