Eryn Maher, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Eryn has been in the Mathematical Sciences department since 2017. She researches the impacts of instructional strategies and resources on mathematical identities, beliefs, and learning, with a focus on culturally informed teaching practices. Eryn has collaborated with other faculty on research projects focused on mentoring underserved preservice teachers and developing Teaching Mathematics for Social Justice (TMfSJ). Eryn is an Associate Editor for the Electronic Journal for Research in Science & Mathematics Education (EJRSME).
- Associate Professor of Mathematics Education, 2021-present
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics Education, 2017-2021
- Instructor of Mathematics, Minnesota State University Mankato, 2007-2011
- PhD in Mathematics Education, Michigan State University, 2017
- MA in Mathematics, Minnesota State University Mankato, 2007
- BS in Mathematics, Utah State University, 2005
- Math 2008 Foundations of Numbers and Operations
- Math 5135 Algebraic Connections for K-8 Teachers
- Math 5137 Geometry for K-8 Teachers
Last updated: 4/25/2023