Bridgett Lee, M.Ed.
Senior Lecturer of Mathematics
Bridgett Lee joined the mathematics faculty at Georgia Southern in 2000. She has served as a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Mathematics since 2007. Her teaching assignments have included hybrid, in-person as well as online undergraduate math courses, such as Survey of Calculus, Pre-Calculus, Trigonometry, College Algebra, and Math Modeling. She has been involved in various committees, including the General Education Council and Assessment Sub committee, Course Coordinator for 3 of the core courses, the Advisory Council, Affiliate faculty member for STEM, Textbook adoption committee member, Search Committee member, CT2 Liaison, and has served on the GSU Invitational Math Tournament, hosted by the Georgia Southern Mathematical Sciences Department, having served as the chair of the Junior Varsity committee for several years.
- Senior Lecturer of Mathematics, 2013 – Present
- Lecturer of Mathematics, 2007-2013
- Temporary Instructor, 2000-2007
- M.S. Ed in Secondary Mathematics Education , Georgia Southern University, 2000
- B.S in Mathematics, Georgia Southern University, 1994
- MATH 1232, Survey of Calculus
- MATH 1113 Precalculus
- MATH 1112, Trigonometry
- MATH 1111, College Algebra
- MATH 1101, Introduction to Math Modeling
Last updated: 5/2/2023