The Louisiana Department of Natural Resources is seeking to hire a Petroleum Scientist position. This position is to help support LA DNR Carbon Sequestration Injection Well Program, so we would love a candidate that might have a little experience. We’ll consider anyone with a Bachelor’s Degree.
SC Sea Grant
The S.C. Sea Grant Consortium is seeking a Program Assistant to aid the agency’s Marine Educator with preparing, delivering, and evaluating virtual and/or in-person marine science-related classroom and field trip programs, teacher professional development (PD), and community-science efforts throughout South Carolina.
Pike Engineering in Marietta
Pike Engineering in Marietta is currently hiring GIS Technician positions, and looking to possibly hire Interns this fall. Pike Engineering has worked with great GA Southern GIS grads in the past.
Below is a link to the job posting.
Interested persons can also email Laura Bailey (GIS Operations Supervisor) directly at LBailey@pike.com
The Ray C. Anderson Foundation
The Ray C. Anderson Foundation is seeking interns.
Landscape Lab Internship
Interest in ecology, landscape design, cultural landscapes, soil science, horticulture, transportation engineering, pollinators, wildflowers, or photography
- Works directly with the Landscape Design and Research Fellow and GDOT team
- Ability to work on research projects remotely
- Flexibility to visit the research site once a month preferred
- Assisting the Landscape Lab manager in monitoring existing research projects through:
- Site visits
- Photographing research plots
- Analyzing climate, air, water, and soil quality data
Contact email@example.com for more information
GIS Specialist Internship
- Works directly with the Director of Strategic Partnerships and the Partnership Coordinator & Research Analyst
- Support the development and management of GIS maps and applications
- Proficient in ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online web maps and apps
- Detail-oriented and experienced in quantitative data analysis
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Last updated: 9/27/2021