Completed Theses: Master’s of Science in Applied Geography (MSAG)
Theses can be downloaded from Digital Commons.
- Chimah, Chiamaka F., “Examining Spatial Inequities in Green Space Distribution and Access Around the Historic City of Savannah, Georgia.” (2020). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2122. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/etd/2122
- Davis, Sydney O., “Evaluating St. Catherines Island’s Shoreline, Vegetation Line, and the Locations of Loggerhead Sea Turtle Nests” (2021). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2340. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/etd/2340
- Dupeh, Bless, “Place Vulnerability Assessment in Coastal Georgia, USA” (2020). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2156. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/etd/2156
- Lindstrom, Chapman T., “The Relationship Between Housing Affordability and Demographic Factors: Case Study for the Atlanta Beltline” (2019). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 1931. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/etd/1931
- Wu, Zihao, “Computer Vision-Based Traffic Sign Detection and Extraction: A Hybrid Approach Using GIS And Machine Learning” (2019). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. 2039. https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/etd/2039
Last updated: 1/10/2022