Office: Chemistry & Nursing Bldg. Rm. 2215
- B.S. St. Anns College, Hyderabad, India (2006)
- M.S. Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai, India (2008)
- Ph.D. University of Georgia (2013)
- CHEM 1211K Principles of Chemistry I
- CHEM 1212K Principles of Chemistry II
- CHEM 1151 Survey of Chemistry I
- CHEM 1310 Comprehensive General Chemistry
- Designing animations for chemistry concepts
- Designing and studying intervention programs for increasing success in chemistry courses
- “Investigating the Effects of Basis Set on Metal-Metal and Metal-Ligand Bond Distances in Stable Transition Metal Carbonyls: Performance of Correlation Consistent Basis Sets with 35 Density Functionals”, B. S. Narendrapurapu, N. A. Richardson, A. V. Copan, M. L. Estep, Y. Zheyue and H. F. Schaefer, J. Chem. Theory Comput., 9, 2930 (2013).
- “Combustion Chemistry: Important Features of the C3H5 Potential Energy Surface, Including Allyl Radical, Propargyl + H2, Allene + H, and Eight Transition States”, B. S. Narendrapurapu, A. C. Simmonett and H. F. Schaefer, J. Phys. Chem. A, 115, 14209 (2011).
- “Exploring the Effects of H-Bonding in Synthetic Analogues of Nickel Superoxide Dismutase (Ni-SOD): Experimental and Theoretical Implications for Protection of the Ni-SCys Bond”, E. M. Gale, B. S. Narendrapurapu, A. C. Simmonett, H. F. Schaefer and T. C. Harrop, Inorg. Chem., 49, 7080 (2010).
Last updated: 7/12/2020