Change of Major

If you are thinking about changing your academic major, these resources are available to aid in your decision:


If you are currently-enrolled at Georgia Southern University,  you must complete the following steps:

  1. Log on to your My.GeorgiaSouthern portal account
  2. Under “Advisement Resources”, click on the “Change Major/Minor” link to submit a change of major request
  3. Follow the directions to complete the changes you would like to make
  4. Check your Georgia Southern e-mail for formal notification of your change-of-major status and information on advisement/who will be your advisor

If you are not currently enrolled at Georgia Southern University, you will need to contact the Office of Admissions for enrollment questions.

Last updated: 2/1/2019

COSM ADVISEMENT CENTER • P.O. Box 8044-01 • Statesboro, GA 30460 • (912) 478-0649