Students are required to meet with their assigned academic advisor once every semester.
How do I know who my advisor is?
Your advisor is listed in your Wings Account. Check each semester prior to being advised as your assigned advisor may change. View your advisor through Wings by doing the following:
- Log in to MyGeorgiaSouthern, then click “WINGS” in the My Services box.
- Click “Student Records.”
- Click “Registration.”
- Choose term and click “Submit.”
- You should then see the name of your assigned advisor (listed as your “Primary Advisor”)
You can also check your EAB Navigate for your assigned advisor.
- Log into your My.GeorgiaSouthern portal and click on “EAB Navigate”
- Look under “Your Success Team” to see your assigned advisor(s)
*This will show all the advisors you have assigned to you such as academic, medical professions, honors, etc.
Last updated: 5/12/2022