Advisory Board Officers
Mr. Nick Wiley (Chair)
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Mr. Ronny Just (Past-Chair)
External Affairs Coordinator, Government and Legislative Affairs
Georgia Power Company
Advisory Board Members
Mr. Chris Giorgianni
Vice President of Products
JCB North America
Ms. Christi Lambert
Southeast Georgia Marine and Freshwater Conservation Director
The Nature Conservancy
Dr. Louvenia Rainge, DMD
Rainge Family Dentistry, P.C.
Mr. Andy Warren
Deputy Manager SLS Ground Operations Liaison Office (GOLO)
Mr. Stacy Watson
General Manager, Economic and Industrial Development
Georgia Ports Authority
Call for Nominations, members of the COSM Advisory Board
Qualification and membership requirements of board members should include:
- diverse background with wide range of professional and technical interests, in the broad range of Science and Mathematics.
- be from business, industry, government, non-governmental organizations with interest in Science and Mathematics.
- provide important bridges to our constituent communities.
- be able to contribute a gift to the college (minimum of $1,200 annually), which can come from the individual, or their organization. This level allows members to be included in the 1906 Society.
- attendance of two advisory board meetings per year.
Please send nominations to Dr. Delana Nivens, Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics at Georgia Southern University.
Last updated: 12/21/2020