Advisory Board Officers
Mr. Nick Wiley (Chair)
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
Mr. Ronny Just (Past-Chair)
External Affairs Coordinator, Government and Legislative Affairs
Georgia Power Company
Advisory Board Members
|Mr. Nick Deffley||City of Savannah|
|Ms. Elizabeth Dubose||Ossabaw Island Foundation|
|Mr. Andrew (Drew) Ernst||Environmental Attorney (ret.)|
|Mr. Chris Giorgianni||JCB|
|Mr. Ronny Just||Georgia Power|
|Ms. Christi Lambert||The Nature Conservancy|
|Dr. Louvenia Rainge||Rainge Family Dentistry|
|Ms. Cathy Sakas||Coastal Naturalist|
|Mr. Andy Warren||NASA/MSFC|
|Mr. Jarrod Washington||Barnet & Son|
|Mr. Stacy Watson||Georgia Ports Authority|
|Mr. Nick Wiley||Ducks Unlimited|
Call for Nominations, members of the COSM Advisory Board
Qualification and membership requirements of board members should include:
- diverse background with wide range of professional and technical interests, in the broad range of Science and Mathematics.
- be from business, industry, government, non-governmental organizations with interest in Science and Mathematics.
- provide important bridges to our constituent communities.
- be able to contribute a gift to the college (minimum of $1,200 annually), which can come from the individual, or their organization. This level allows members to be included in the 1906 Society.
- attendance of two advisory board meetings per year.
Please send nominations to Dr. Delana Nivens, Dean of the College of Science and Mathematics at Georgia Southern University.
Last updated: 3/22/2022