Concentration in Environmental Sustainability
Our 18 credit Interdisciplinary Concentration in Sustainability launched in January 2011, is open to undergraduate students of all majors.
- 18 Credits.
- 3 Credits Lower Level (TCGT 1530 Global Sustainability and Innovation, 3 Credits).
- 12 Credits Upper Level – Choose 3 Upper Level Courses from at Least 2 Different Disciplines from a list of Approved Courses.
- 3 Credit Capstone – SUST 4730 Practicum in Environmental Sustainability.
- View Summer 2013 Course Offerings
Long Leaf Pine Project (Course Development)
- Interdisciplinary effort to infuse sustainability across the curriculum.
- Workshops held annually to help faculty determine how to incorporate sustainability into a range of courses.
- 2012 workshop: 4 colleges represented.
Online Sustainability Advisor Certificate
The Center for Sustainability also offers an 8-week online Sustainability Advisor Certificate program, several times each year for the general public. This course targets people who wish to improve their knowledge and expertise in sustainability and is offered through Continuing Education.