Public Evenings & Events
Tickets for all shows: Click Here
- Tickets are Free!
- There are 60 tickets available for each show time
- Max of 8 tickets can be reserved per show time
- Tickets can only be reserved on Eventbrite. A link will be provided on our Facebook and website (reservations by Phone or Email will not be accepted)
- Ticket holders must pick up tickets and be in line at least 5 minutes before the show starts or tickets will be forfeited
- Due to fire code safety for indoor events, we ask that you do not bring strollers into the planetarium.
How to Reserve Tickets
- Click on the provided link (Facebook) or “Reserve Tickets Here” (Planetarium Website)
- When tickets are available click “Register”
- Select available show time and number of tickets
- Fill out Registration with your Name and Email
- You will receive an email from Eventbrite that you have reserved tickets
Tickets will be available in the Planetarium Lobby the day of the event. Reserved tickets can only be picked up 30 minutes before the reserved ticket’s time
- Telescopes will be located on the Observation Deck which can be found on the roof of the Math/Physics Building. Signs to the Observation Deck are provided near the stair well by the Planetarium
- Telescopes are operated by volunteering Physics Majors and Society of Physics Students Telescope Technicians
- Telescope viewing is dependent on weather. If conditions are not favorable for viewing the sky the Observation Deck will be closed
We will not be hosting Public Evenings during the Summer, but will still be accepting field trips from all groups. We will announce the full list of Fall Public Evenings this July along with all Eventbrite and Facebook pages.
Last updated: 4/30/2018