Before scheduling, Please keep the following in mind:
- Shows are Free of Charge
- Shows are available to any group
- Seating: 63 total with 2 ADA spaces. Parents are welcome to accompany their children to the Planetarium, but students will be given available seats, and only left over seats will be allotted to parents.
- For groups larger than 63, multiple shows can be scheduled for one or multiple days
- We are not open during final exams, holidays, weekends-except for special university events, or university closures.
- There are other facilities you may choose from to include in your visit: Georgia Southern Museum, The Center for Wildlife Education, Garden of the Coastal Plain. Each facility is separate and reservations must be made with each facility. Some may charge admission fees, please check with each facility.
To Schedule a Presentation:
- Check our online calendar for an available date/time.
- Check our online page on Shows and decide on which shows/activities you’d like to request.
- Fill out the Reservation Request form and submit (at least 3 days before the visit).
After submitting your online reservation request, you will receive an confirmation email acknowledging we have received your request. If the time and date chosen does not have any conflicts we will email all Conformation Materials and add your group to our calendar.
If you have any questions, please e-mail them to Dillon Marcy at Planetarium@GeorgiaSouthern.edu or call the Department of Physics (912) 478-5292.
After your visit with us, we ask that you please take a moment and fill out the Planetarium Survey. This is the only way we get feedback on our presentations. The survey is completely anonymous. We ask that you please let us know how we can improve planetarium visits, presentations, etc. Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out.
Last updated: 4/7/2017