The Minor in Mathematics is designed for students who want to take more mathematics courses, while pursing their degree in another area. Course work includes 15 hours (typically 5 course) beyond Calculus II.
Mathematics (15 hours)
- MATH 1441 – Calculus I (4)
- MATH 2242 – Calculus II (4)
- MATH 2331 – Elementary Linear Algebra (3)
Select one of the following:
- MATH 2243 – Calculus III (4)
- MATH 2332 – Mathematical Structures (3)
Select any 3000-level or above MATH/STAT courses approved for the B.S. with a Major in Mathematics or the B.S. in Mathematics degree programs (9).
Last updated: 8/22/2016